- Measuring starts Friday at 3pm until Sunday before Noon. The Award Ceremony will be Sunday at 2pm.
- You can drop your deer head off before Sunday and not have to buy a ticket to the Expo
- The Deer Head Registration Table is located beside the Will Call Window to the left of the Main Entrance
- To Attend the Awards Ceremony on Sunday you MUST buy a ticket to the Expo
NEW REVISED CATEGORY DETAILS COMING SOON
- $30 Entry Fee includes: Entry into all categories & an official score
- The Top 3 in each category will win awards:
- typical, non-typical, & bow (does not matter year taken)
- top eight point
- youth (16 & younger) – can complete in all categories, but will award top 3 bucks
- ladies – can compete in all categories, but will award top 3 bucks
- open – pickup, road kills, high fence
*All deer must have been taken in the State of Alabama to be eligible.
Contact for questions and more information:
Larry Manning 205-288-8653