This document sets out our policy for responding to requests for deletion of data. This document explains data deletion and the responsibilities of World Deer Expo in responding with such a request.
2. Individual Rights
An individual can request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
3. When does the request to erasure apply?
Individuals can request to have personal data erased and to prevent processing in specific circumstances:
- Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed;
- When the individual withdraws consent;
- When the individual objects to the processing and there is no other legal ground for the relevant processing activity;
- When the personal data was unlawfully processed;
- Where the personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation.
4. How can data be deleted?
We will delete the user data upon request (via email to [email protected]) or upon closure of your account. We undertake to perform the deletion within one month (30 calendar days) and will send you a confirmation once the information has been deleted. Wherever possible, we will aim to complete the request in advance of the deadline.